Platinum Dental Care- Park City
Enroll in the membership program and let us start rewarding your loyalty today!
We Want to Reward
In an effort to provide quality dental service to all of our patients in Snow County, we have created a membership program that is better than some insurance plans. Interested?
For those who do not have insurance, our membership program offers 100% coverage for preventative work and 20% off most major treatment.
Claim the rewards for yourself! Set up your first appointment.
Check out our
100% FREE Preventative Care
As members of our loyalty rewards program you will have access to complete diagnostic and preventative care including:
*We do not charge patients for emergency visits if they are up-to-date on all their cleanings and are current on all recommended treatments.
20% Off Basic and Major Treatments
Our members receive discounted access to most of the procedures offered at Platinum Dental Park City. This includes procedures that most insurance providers don’t cover including:
What Does Membership Cost?
*Family members only
**Family members only
Want to Become A
If the membership program sounds like something you are interested in don’t wait any longer! Once you sign up for the program you will immediately be able to receive the benefits.
Schedule your appointment today and start receiving quality dental care while receiving awesome benefits.
Most frequent questions and answers
It is important to understand that our in-house membership program is NOT insurance. It is an alternative financing option that Platinum Dental offers so our patients can receive the best dental care possible. Because it is not insurance there are no premiums, no deductibles, maximums, and no missing tooth clause like most insurance plans.
The discounts and benefits can not be combined with any other insurance plans or discounts.
We do have some terms and conditions that you should be aware of. Make sure to read these carefully to find out if our payment plan is right for you.
- Payment for the in-house dental plan is due in full on the first day of use.
- The annual enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- If a member is in an active periodontal maintenance plan, two (2) periodontal maintenance procedures will be covered each year in lieu of adult prophylaxis.
- Enrollment date begins the date the annual fee is paid and expires in 365 days.
- All treatment must be paid in full at each visit to keep the plan in effect.
- Exam, bitewings, cleanings, and all other treatment must occur within the year of enrollment and cannot be rolled over to the next year.
- Services are not transferable to other patients or family members.
- This policy covers only those members who reside in the same household.
- This plan is only redeemable at Platinum Dental Care locations. It cannot be redeemed at any other office.
If you have any questions our team will be happy to answer them!
We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. We also are able to help patients acquire third-party financing options one approved by our management. No matter how you choose to pay we are happy to work with you.
No. Once you have paid the enrollment fee, your benefits are immediately available to you. You can receive the benefits at your first appointment.
Our membership plan was designed to make it easier for our patients to receive the dental care they need. Because of this, if after you sign up for the membership program you need $2,500+ worth of treatment, we’ll waive your annual enrollment fees for that patient for the year as long as treatment is paid in full.
Call our office today at 435-659-2002! Any member of our staff will be happy to discuss the program and clarify answers to any of your questions.